Friday, June 12, 2009

You and I

DISCLAIMER: I just let the words flow. Appreciate the story, don't try to make it a situation that is truly non-existing. It's called poetry and stories for a reason.

Baby You & I could have been beautiful, kinetic energy so rare I would call it unusual
You chose to walk the road where you did what you had to do; now you wake up to something that is usual
Yet alone I wait for what's rare and so beautiful
Unusual suspects never thought this could be
He chose I and I chose he
Reached the highest heights of emotional intimacy that led to his respect for I physically
Without all the words he knew what he meant to me
But sometimes what I meant to he never outweighed what will remain anonymously
I can't look back it cause too many tears
I can't just throw you away it's been too many years

So what do we do?
Embark on a friendship
Yet connections so cosmic it's on another dimension
Maybe not the twilight zone, it can still be understood
I dreamt of us even though it's not but it should
The times we have together was nothing less than good
Most the time great even when I hate Your guts because that what we do
Seen by many but was only understood by a few
People reading my writings right now thinking it's about you
maybe it is but maybe ain't
all I know is now that romance idea has become a memory so faint
Can't have what I thought I wanted so I want what's meant for me
It's yet to be discovered like an unsolved mystery
You're my inspiration, you're my love source
If you were a menu you'd be the meal that's full-course
As I arise out of my dream, I wake up with your inspiration
I can say this one thing without hesitation
Baby You & I we could have been beautiful, kinetic energy so rare I would call it unusual
You choose to walk the road where you did what you had to do; now you wake up to something that is usual
Yet alone I wait for what is rare and so beautiful
One day our love will meet and it will shine
I guess it will have to be in another lifetime
Then we can be
You & I

No comments:

Post a Comment